Friday, June 15, 2012

Sharing | The Sigma 30mm f1.4

Hello everyone,

Just a quick post, I want to share you guys about lenses that i like to used, or maybe just to share to everyone out there who loves to takes photos, here is the place that I can tell.



Today is about the sigma 30mm f1.4. I know almost everyone doesn't like prime lenses even myself but hey.. it gave me a very good shots. Even though it is a cheap lens, it cost you around $150 Brunei Dollar, but it gives me a great great photos.

I use this lens for a try out during my wedding coverage borrow my friend lens, want to try it out. It gives me this very delicious looking photos, you can see them below.







Pretty nice and makes me hungry to see this photo.

Oh and by the way that time I'm using Nikon D90 with SB-800 speedlight flash.

Here are another sample photo I taken with the lens.







That lens gave me this scrumptious bokeh-licious from the photos. As I said even this len is pretty cheap but it worth of buying, who gets lens with the aperture of 1.4? and at this price?
The only problem of this lens is that no zoom, and everyone complain about the blur of the photo, why? because it is only focus in really a small focus area.

Well I guess that is all I want to share everybody.

Thank you for viewing.

Farid
-Create-tvt Photography