Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My "Black & White" Photography

As salam and hello everyone, I just got back from Kuala Lumpur and now I'm back to my hometown Brunei Darussalam.
Tonight I'll be posting about my 5 days life in KL, Black & white themes.



Masjid India, Kuala Lumpur

The most people, especially the ladies, buy "tudung" and more.

LRT, Kuala Lumpur, to Bukit Bintang.
Rather you take taxi, bus or walking, why not using train as your transport just for RM$2.40 (BND$1.00) although it's tiring to change station, but this thing can bring you anywhere with just that price.


The Time Square, Kuala Lumpur.
It is one of my favorite place to shop, it is much bigger than Brunei Time Square, I'll say 10 times bigger.

Mid-Vallet, Kuala Lumpur.

The second place I go for shopping but I didn't get to go all the shops inside cos' it's way too big from start to end then go up again and it is one of the famous brand shopping mall.


KL Central, Kuala Lumpur.
This my last place I went to, It's the central.

Until here I show you all, the next update will be the story about "my 5 days in Malaysia"

Thank you! See you soon.

-Farid
Create-tvt Photography